We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our Performance team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your role will be to develop, publish and analyse omni-channel and Management Information (MI) for all customer-facing areas on a regular and ad-hoc basis. You’ll identify and highlight trends and emerging areas, utilising this information to produce data that can be used by stakeholders across the operational area to deliver sustainable, improved customer outcomes.
- Provide extensive and detailed daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to the customer-facing areas of the business, including our outsourced partners to defined SLAs and levels of accuracy
- Assist in creation of new reporting for any new systems, products and processes as required, working with key stakeholders to identify the critical metrics and requirements
- Support and assist projects and initiatives across the customer-facing areas of the business where the data owned by the team is relevant and instrumental, providing insight regarding interpretation of the data where required
- Analyse new data to determine and implement valuable analytical methods for ad-hoc queries
- Ensure all deadlines for report distribution are met, communicating with key stakeholders at the earliest opportunity when this may not be possible
- Create and maintain process guides for all reporting to ensure consistency of approach across the team when refreshing and distributing reporting
- Validate that all data received and distributed from external sources is accurate and fit for purpose, escalating through the appropriate channels and liaising with the external providers if this isn’t the case
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Values and guidelines and other relevant standards/regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Experience of data gathering, analysis and Excel skills
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills and experienced in dealing with customers/users
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and opinions
- Knowledge of Operational functions within the contact centres
- Knowledge of process and procedures
Skills & Qualifications
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus measured by the timely and accurate production of MI reports, analysis and commentary that address the key customer experience issues and solutions
- Experience in producing reports for senior stakeholders/report writing
- Strong IT skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills, VBA, SQL and other reporting tools and experience working with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and own work items and deliverables
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
Are you the person we’re looking for? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply today!
Want to know what it’s really like to work at First Central? Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working during the recruitment process .