We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic insurance company? Well look no further! We are always on the lookout for great talent to join our growing organisation.
We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning and innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
As a group, we have a number of companies, which include our underwriter, broker and personal injury claims specialists, as well as our award-winning motor insurance broker, 1ST CENTRAL, which has successfully built a customer base of over three quarters of a million!
Are you looking to utilise your excellent customer service skills in a phone based role and develop a new career path within motor insurance? Then continue reading to find out more about our opportunity for 12 Policy Review Specialists to join our contact centre in early October 2021 on a 6 week training course in the office! We’d love to hear from you - good luck with your application!
Policy Review Specialists (Contact Centre) responsibilities:
- Manage and investigate all cases of potential misrepresentation and non-disclosure at policy inception and claims stage through to completion via telephone and email
- Contacting policyholders by telephone and email working to agreed SLAs and objectives
- Handle all complaints effectively and efficiently, adhering to the organisation’s policy
- Maintain positive relationships with all business employees and departments
- Update and revise customers’ policy details, making any necessary adjustments and cancellations
- Investigate, through to a conclusion, policies where quote manipulation is suspected prior to the inception of the policy
- Administer and process incoming post and emails, with scanning of relevant documents
- Identify matches that don’t require further investigation and ensure closure is actioned
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy
Policy Review Specialists (Contact Centre) Skills & Experience:
- Strong customer service experience
- Previous experience of working in a phone-based customer services role or similar environment
- Knowledge in complaint handling with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- IT and software skills, including good Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge
- Knowledge of motor insurance products and principles, and practices relating to motor insurance (Desirable)
- Great time management and organisation skills
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company Values
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Fantastic training and development opportunities
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
A health cash plan
Help with travel expenses
The opportunity to buy additional holiday
Company pension scheme
Group life assurance
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
Are you the person we’re looking for? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply today and we will be back in touch.
Want to know what it’s really like to work at First Central? Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working during the recruitment process .