We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Personal Injury Quality Assurance Assessor to join our Performance team in either Haywards Heath, West Sussex, or Salford Quays, Manchester.
Working closely with Third Party Claims and Credit Hire your role as a Senior Quality Assurance Assessor will provide assurance that all policies and procedures are being adhered to and that the company’s employees and suppliers are operating at the required competency, while identifying improvement opportunities.
You’ll contribute to positive change and improvements to customer experience and suitable customer outcomes, through continuous improvements, reporting and analysis of trends.
- Conduct quality assurance assessments and cross validations within agreed timescales and as per agreed schedule
- Achieve KPIs and SLAs including timely and accurate delivery of all tasks and reports
- Identify and assist with continuous development of departmental processes and procedures
- Work collaboratively with all teams and colleagues, ensure consistency to quality assurance approach and best practice within the team
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to colleagues and suppliers, building and maintaining respectful relationships with all colleagues
- Responsible for own personal development and knowledge management, updating 1-2-1/appraisal documentation within required timeframes
- Identify, analyse and implement improvement opportunities
- Produce data and metrics, to provide visibility to track and evidence savings
- Identify, capture and appropriately escalate risks and issues
- Coach and support others to develop and enhance their knowledge
- Liaise with the Operational Excellence team, Learning & Development team and customer, colleague and supplier insight assessors to ensure identified training and development needs are addressed successfully
- Work with other others across the business to share best practice and ensure consistency
- Contribute to training programmes and identify and overcome barriers to change
- Act as an ambassador for change
- Occasional travel involved
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Have substantial previous experience as a Senior PI Quality Assurance role
- Have worked in a quality assurance environment including risk and controls principles, focusing on customer outcomes within a financial services environment
- Private motor vehicle insurance industry experience, ideally in both policy and claims environments
- Excellent knowledge of insurance policy and claims principles with comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements and company policies
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and persuasion skills and an ability to influence across all levels
- Track record of successful delivery of Continuous Improvement Activity with excellent problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills, including the ability to question and challenge assumptions
- Self-motivated with good numeracy and literacy skills and an ability to multitask
- Project Management skills will be beneficial
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and presentation software applications
- ACII Qualification (Desirable)
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
Are you the person we’re looking for? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply today!
Want to know what it’s really like to work at First Central? Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working during the recruitment process .