We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an innovative, market-leading insurance company. We protect the things customers love so they can get on with what matters to them in life.
Data drives us. It fuels our outstanding distribution, finance, technology and legal services. Our underwriting skills are built on data expertise; it creates the insights we need to give the right cover to the right customers at the right price. But, it’s the people inside and outside our business that power us. They make us stand out, help us succeed. We’re ambitious. We’re growing. We’ve won awards.
Engaging and collaborative? Creative mind with an attitude that inspires colleagues to turn ideas into reality? These are just some of the skills you'll bring, to be our Senior Customer Experience Insight Manager in either Haywards Heath, West Sussex or Salford Quays, Manchester reporting to our Head of Customer Experience.
As a customer experience (CX) insight professional you will be a trusted voice that brings the customer, and their experience, to life across the business. You will support and work collaboratively with the Head of Customer Experience to create a compelling CX Strategy that connects the purpose, vision, and commercial objectives of the organisation to how we build a sustained relationship with customers across the lifecycle. The success of the role depends on a high level of collaboration, influencing, and communication with stakeholders across the enterprise to design and execute customer experience improvements off the back of robust customer experience insight and research.
Working flexibly, you'll spend most of your time working from home, with a day a week in the office (so living close to Haywards Heath, West Sussex or Salford Quays, Manchester would be perfect). But of course, it’s your choice - if you prefer to be in the office more - that's good with us too.
And our success? Well, that’s entirely down to our talented people, who we know, are our biggest asset. Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees think about working here.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Leadership team in the design and execution of the organisation’s CX strategy that can be scaled in line with the organisation’s growth and diversification strategy, ensuring alignment with senior stakeholders across the enterprise
- Play a pivotal role in driving a customer-centric environment within the business, delivering robust customer experience insight across all customer touchpoints through a robust business partnering approach
- Aligned to the CX strategy, design a CX insight approach and roadmap leveraging current insight methods and identifying opportunities to evolve the CX insight offering
- Have management oversight of the organisation’s Customer Voice programme and tracking of leading indicators of CX performance (e.g. NPS, Trustpilot)
- Create and deliver compelling insight to a wide range of stakeholders and leveraging that insight to drive continuous improvement of the customer experience and good customer outcomes
- Create a CX insight dashboard to allow stakeholders to self serve customer experience insight
- Own and evolve our ‘Your voice’ customer insight panel working with stakeholders across the business to identify research needs
- Manage 3rd party CX insight relationships with various partners
- Provide thought leadership and proactive recommendations of new insight methodologies and evolving customer expectations
- To lead a team, conducting the full range of people management duties (performance management, recruitment etc) as well as building the team’s skillset and capability
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Values and guidelines and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
Experience and Knowledge:
- Significant experience in an Insight management role within a medium/large enterprise
- Knowledge and experience of a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, including involvement in questionnaire design
- Experience in taking information and data and transforming them into insights to help strategic and tactical decision making
- Strong knowledge of customer experience sector including consumer and market trends and customer technologies
- Knowledge of FCA regulations and requirements preferred
- Able to produce summary level information of large, complicated data sets for multiple audience types often within short time scales.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to inspire and coach across all levels
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to rapidly quantify opportunities and risk to inform the prioritisation of activity
- Ability to think creatively with an attitude that inspires colleagues to turn ideas into reality
- Ability to think in a structured way to solve problems and capitalise on opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to present complex issues to a wide range of stakeholders up to C-suite
- Customer focused with the ability to help deliver an organisational-wide customer centric culture
- A passion for insight and a curiosity to question the data available
- Results driven with a constant eye on the prize
- Empathetic and collaborative approach to leadership with an ability to get the best out of a wide range of stakeholders
- A driven attitude to deliver change and rapidly overcome obstacles
- An agile approach to project management and able to rapidly react to changes in business priorities to take advantage of emerging business and customer opportunities
What can we do for you?
People first. Always. We’re passionate about our colleagues and know the best people deserve an extraordinary working environment. We owe it to them so that’s what we offer. Our workplaces are energetic, inspirational, supportive. To get a taste of the advantages you’ll enjoy, take a look at all our perks in full here.
Intrigued? Our Talent team can tell you everything you need to know about what we want and what we’re offering, so feel free to get in touch.