We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an innovative, market-leading insurance company. We protect the things customers love so they can get on with what matters to them in life.
Data drives us. It fuels our outstanding distribution, finance, technology and legal services. Our underwriting skills are built on data expertise; it creates the insights we need to give the right cover to the right customers at the right price. But, it’s the people inside and outside our business that power us. They make us stand out, help us succeed. We’re ambitious. We’re growing. We’ve won awards.
Strategic thinker, analytical and passionate about the customer journey experience with the ability to look at the bigger picture - sound like you? Happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! Then how about joining us as a Senior Customer Experience Lead in either Haywards Heath, West Sussex or Salford Quays, Manchester reporting to our Head of Customer Experience.
As a Senior Customer Experience (CX) Lead you will champion our customers, bring their current experiences to life, understand their pain-points and design effortless end-to-end experiences aligned to our CX target state. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders, across the business, to design and drive journey improvements across the customer lifecycle for all our products, propositions, and services. You will ensure we are delivering good customer outcomes which is key to enhancing our customer journey.
Working flexibly, you'll spend most of your time working from home, with a day a week in the office (so living close to Haywards Heath, West Sussex or Salford Quays, Manchester would be perfect). But of course, it’s your choice - if you prefer to be in the office more - that's good with us too.
And our success? Well, that’s entirely down to our talented people, who we know, are our biggest asset. Check out our Glassdoor page to see what our employees think about working here.
- Act as the Customer Experience lead on enterprise-wide projects to ensure the customer is front and centre when developing and delivering new products, propositions, and services into the organisation. Ensure that these new journeys align with our target customer experience and principles.
- Working within our customer journey framework, design and document our current and future state journeys, facilitating the ongoing identification of customer pain-points and improvement opportunities.
- Aligned with Voice of Customer (VoC) and business insight, identify enterprise-wide customer experience improvements that deliver good customer and business outcomes.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, wants and feelings – and design effortless experiences at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with colleagues and the CX team to ensure these are executed well and with the customer in mind ensuring that we realise and record the benefits of changes being made to the customer experience across the journey
- Keep a firm grip on customer communication changes related to projects across the business to ensure consistency of brand guidelines, tone of voice and version control
- Involvement in projects where relevant, coordinating changes to customer communication
Experience and Knowledge:
- CX experience (journey mapping, customer focused improvement activity) is required, ideally within the financial services sector (desirable)
- Experience in enterprise-wide change, desirable but attitude and enthusiasm is key
- Proactive, driven attitude to deliver change and rapidly overcome obstacles
- Presenting and pitching ideas, pain-points and recommendations
- Proactive problem solving
- Solid understanding of customer experience best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking to a range of audiences
- Storytelling approach to sharing information and engaging audiences
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Problem solving skills with the ability to see events from the customer’s perspective and influence others
- Active and effective within a team environment
- Collaborative to the core
- Passionate about putting the customer at the centre of our activity
- Professional approach to challenging existing status quo
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company values
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Be able to multi-task on projects involving various areas of the business
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What can we do for you?
People first. Always. We’re passionate about our colleagues and know the best people deserve an extraordinary working environment. We owe it to them so that’s what we offer. Our workplaces are energetic, inspirational, supportive. To get a taste of the advantages you’ll enjoy, take a look at all our perks in full here.
Intrigued? Our Talent team can tell you everything you need to know about what we want and what we’re offering, so feel free to get in touch.