We’re First Central Insurance & Technology Group (First Central for short), an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Are you super-organised and enjoy supporting your team and colleagues? If so, read on!
We have a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join our People Team on a 3-month fixed-term contract in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
You'll support the co-ordination of a positive engaging talent attraction and onboarding process for new and existing employees throughout the organisation,. as well as provide comprehensive support to the Talent Advisors and rest of the business.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to:
- Have excellent administration experience
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills
- Be a strong team player
- To co-ordinate the Talent attraction administration process including, setting up interviews, screening low level CV’s updating new starter spreadsheet
- To maintain the talent inbox and review, and ensure a timely response is provide
- To manage the candidates’ expectations throughout and up to the offer stage using different methods of positive communication (phone/email)
- Arrange internal/external interviews on behalf of line managers and ensure candidates are provided with sufficient and timely information
- To attend Recruitment updates and join other calls/meetings if applicable
- Flexibility and ability to work within a team and on own initiative and the ability to liaise with internal and external contacts in an effective manner
- To be proactive and keep the candidate at the core of what you do whilst abiding by company policies
Job Specific Competencies:
- Excellent administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of systems and databases i.e. Workday
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Customer orientation skills
- Computer literate, able to use Excel and Word proficiently and with the ability to use the HR system and Visio with training provided
- Good understanding of the business objectives and operations
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF)
- A confidential and professional approach is essential and can demonstrate integrity and respect
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company Values
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- A agile approach and positive attitude
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
So, if you’re up for the challenge and would like to join our vibrant and busy team, we want to hear from you today.
Want to know what it’s really like to work at First Central? Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working during the recruitment process .